Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally...hand out my 1st assignment which is the CG assignment!!Quite satisfied with it...my 1st time using Illustrator...so "syok" and i <3 it!!!
Some other "stories" happened in my college in this week.
1)Mass Comm class is so damn LOL...
2)Illustrator practice in CG class...
3)Miss Joanna show us the Orbit commercial in Advertising class...we LEARN new "clean" vulgarity word...you can say "What the F***" to "what the FRENCH TOAST"...LMAO
4)Went MidValley with my college friends after class..(Choo,Xiau Hui,Sanchia & Aaron)

Anyway,holiday is next week...but I still have school on Monday and Tuesday...>< 
Monday class from 12.30pm til 5pm...i dont want become "sardin" in the train.
and Tuesday class from 9am to 3pm...haiz~ 

Recently,I'm addicted to Katy Perry's new songs ...:P
>California Gurls
>Teenage Dreams
>Not Like The Movies...and I keep on playing in my playlist because is so nice...

Okay~that's my blog for today...

chaoz peoples~~Happy holiday and Selamat Hari Raya to my Muslim friends...
 






No comments: