Monday, September 6, 2010

NOT MY GOOD DAY!!!

Today is not a good day for me...
I'm expecting a new and good day today but not...is sad...
Well,is about my classmates
I'm writing this not because of  i'm grudging..is just that CAN YOU GUYS STOP TEASING ME!!!!!
Well..today we have Mass Comm class and Ms. Jo ask us to discuss our assignment in our group.       
My group members are like getting not the good's one except for Bee Han.And  this spec tom girl keep on teasing me for no purpose...I'm like: "Please don't be so lame infront of me"..i'm trying to help you guys too to get some points for the upcoming assignment and you guys just treat this like a joke.If you see this,you will say i didnt help anything..but I don't care..is just that you just like to play then I'll play with you in revenge way..
When is our turn to say our point,you just like very "cin-cai"..everyone is "attacking" what you say..Ya,you are so good at debating with them..I just watch and smile.
Yes,i write those points and I even ask you to see whether you got any points that you want to correct it or add...you are like.."aiya..this and that lah...joking here and there..whatever lah"
When i say my opinion...you are just like keep on teasing and teasing!!!Do you know how's the feeling...
Ya..that's my style...SO WHAT!!!!You don't like or you like to tease people like this...Well..let me tell you..
A human EQ is limit...if you know,please research and read again...if you not sure...ask people to tease you!!
Thought you guys are cool and good...but cool for being lamers??or cool for being teaser??

No comments: