Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ish ish ish~~

Ish ish ish!!!!




WHY AR????



I'm not 3G,Wifi,streamyx,Digi,Maxis,Celcom or any of these connection...




how can you still find me??



I really want to avoid you lor~




You make me so bad....



I never treat a person like that before...



I don't want to hang out with you...when i hang out with you or you



are beside me...I feel uncomfortable and not myself when you are around..



After the CT presentation,i hope that can regroup again...



I'm sorry if you see this...but i just not dare to tell you face to face...



I think you know me and some mates are avoiding you,i can sense that...



I have to say,these are the "facts" that i avoid from you...



-Your laugh is weird



-You talk to loud


-You follow us...like where we go or sit...you will be there.


-You face to us when in class,(i wonder why can't you face infront???)









GOSH~!!!!!!






I'M TOTALLY BAD NOW!!!!



I won't expect you to forgive me...






     










No comments: