Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Drama Month.

Look at my previos blog.
Is already one month i didn't type a new blog..
Well,i'm not a blogger actually..if I feel like sharing in blog,i will do it. : )
Anyway,Novermber is already over.
Last Month was somehow a busy month and I don't really like this year's November.
Will let you know why later.

I'm exhausted for college assignments and presentation preparations.
Stay late night,meeting with group members,find informations,everything for assignments.
I didn't know college life was so hard (this is what I think for now).
All these assignments give me a thought to quit college life and work.
But,on a second thought,if I quit,
means i'm wasting my parents money,wasting my time and wasting my energy.
Other than that,means I'm a loser..I don't want to be a loser in my life,so,I forget about the thought i had and move on.
Everytime when i'm in the bus or car or waiting for train,I'm thinking about life.
I'm thinking about how to let go the pressure and make myself happy and enjoy.
Of course,we will face problems,but how can we let go or solve?
So,I'll think about that every single time when I'm doing nothing...

Before continue my study at college,when I was in Form 5,i was thinking about
"hope the time pass faster,so that I can go for college"
haha...Now i complain a lot..that's not what i expect in college...i thought college is relax and fun..Ya,there are fun and relax moment,but this is reality...: )

Well,my college classmate have many characters...Is kinda complicated sometimes and i'm scared...
I don't know who can I really trust,you know...i think there are EGOs there....Whooo~~~~
and there are "friendship dramas" all over my 1st sem...
Ok,i admit,I dislike some classmate,but I'm not that kind of haters...
When other friends comment on another friends behind them..I just listen and like this..."oh...yayaya...hmm~"
I won't dislike you with no reason,I'll dislike when you dislike yourself.
I like friendly situation when everyone hang out together.
PEACE~ ~ ~
I'm sorry for those classmate i dislike and : )


Well,I'm going to end my 1st semester after next 2 week exam..
After that i'll be enjoying my holiday and Weeee~ ~  ~..
Waiting for Sem 2 as well...

Chaoz from here~

  

1 comment:

Kary's blog said...

blue blue chill out la wei....dun stress urself that much....all the best to you...