Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday

Hey everyone.
Today I watch movie in cinema again.
I go "gai gai" again at Time Square.
We meet up Kar Li,Hui Teng and See Ling at Time Square around 11.30am while me and Yuen Teng take the bus to TS.

After we reach there,we go to the ticket booth to buy  "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader".Wanted to watch "Lelio PoPo",a local chinese movie,but then Yuen Teng already watched,so we decide to watch this one.At first,i thought this  "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" is boring,but then until I watch finish,i found it is very nice....haha :D
I like the poster too...this is the poster.Actually i like all Chronicles of Narnia poster from the 1st one's to now.


Can't wait for the next one...
but unfortunately,the next series don't have the main characters anymore.(I mean The Pevensie Children)
The latest one's which is  "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader", I like the plot of the story...so wish i can be in the world like that..haha :P~~~

After the movie,me and Yuen Teng go for a window shopping...i want to buy a flat hat,but then on a second thought,"nah~~" want to buy a new shoe first,only i buy the hat...haha...
anyway...we also want to buy Kar Li present,so we go to S&J to choose her present.
We choose a muffin cake candle.
Is a candle that release nice smell...hope she <3 it lah~~haha
Later on,we went Gasoline for lunch.
I swear i won't go Gasoline anymore...The food sucks.When the waiter serve the food to us,the dish itself already make me lost my appetite...but i have to eat it because I already order...(ish!) then we chatting for a while.

Me and Yuen Teng leave early and both of us go for window shopping and buy waffle to eat..LOLx...
that's my day for today...haha..
:D..
~~peace off~~ 

No comments: