Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saturday

Today wake up at 10am because me and my family are going to MAHA(Malaysia, Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism Exhibition).Is at The Malaysian Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS).
My family went there on Wednesday and I didn't follow,so mum said wanna go there again and we choose today.Well,we can't predict future right?Guess what,the car park is so full until dad say "forget about it,go next year"..I'm a bit dissappointed,but then is okay,can go next year.
There is a extra moment that make me happy which is I see National Service bus along the way.
there you go,NS bus...:D

Is already 6 months i leave NS til now..I'm still miss it so much..I think I got NS sick..HAHA!!!
Besides that,I also wish to go back SABAH someday when I got holiday and me and my family are chatting about vacation.I ask my parents whether we can go Sabah next year, and my dad say "you can go yourself when there is airline tickets promotion since you got friends at there too"...I'm like "wah..dad just say that,which means I can go SABAH...haha"
Now,I'm just waiting for the exam,and when exam over,I can relax.
Find someday ask dad to teach me how to book airline ticket and look for promotion...haha....can't wait for that day to come....Whee~

PEace off now~night! ^^V

No comments: