Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AWESOME WEDNESDAY

Today is a awesome day!!!!
Why?Because I went to GYM!Is my 1st time and is my wish to go and also photo shooting again!!=D
Today is Photography and Digital Imaging tutorial class and we went to the broadcast studio again and have photo shoot again but today we use different light.
Anyway,some of my classmates become the model for us to practice the 5 lights that I mentioned in yesterday's blog.
Well,I don't know one of the model perasan or what,at 1st HE wear a jacket into the studio and after we finish shooting 2nd model,then the HE came in with no jacket but singlet and the studio was cold because the lecturer switch on the air-cond.I was like, "swt = =,perasan lar you,purposely change and want attraction only"...OK lar,i admit that i don't like his attitude,but in the end I still take some few shots of him lar~

Anyway,after class me and 3 other sampatians went to True Fitness to exercise.Is my 1st time!!!Yeah,finally I went to a gym..Actually is one of my friend was a member in that gym center and her friend work there,so that's why we can exercise at there and we got 2 weeks trials.Whoottss~
We definitely will go there again for the next 2 weeks...
Enjoy my day today~<3
Off to the dizzle wizzle~haha
Take care and peace off~

No comments: