Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LOL

Howdie my friends!
Today,I was having lunch with my Sampatians at somewhere nearby our college.
While we are eating,i don't know who started the conversation about pregnant,menstrual....= = sweat right??
I think it was because Mandy eating pineapple,then we all ask her "why you eat pineapple" and some silly private   questions. LOLX
My gosh~we laugh like hell man! After that,they said want to go Guardian to buy pregnant testing kit. I was like...O.o" okay~~but in the end,they didn't lar~ haha..
Time passed so fast,the moments we enjoy besides in class was over...
After lunch...is we went to room 3 for our Photography and Digital Imaging class.Today class was so fun.First,our lecturer,En.Zaini teach us about 5 different lighting which is Rembrandt light,Split light,Broad light,Loop light and Butterfly light. After he explained to us in class,then we went to the studio to "play and learn" : D .
After he demonstrate,he told us that we will have a small evaluation about how we set up all the lighting among 5 of the lights.Well,according to the name list that he got,I was the first one. At first I thought is hard,but actually,after you take sometime to observe and ask,is quite easy. He said out 2 lights for each of us and i got  Rembrandt light and Split light.The light stand is so heavy and some of us almost scared En.Zaini....XD but nothing happen lar...
After all of us done,he gave us 15 minutes break and we use the break time to take sampat pictures in the studio.It was all about happy and crazy time..haha~even En.Zaini laugh at us..because we are so SAMPAT! XD
We went back to the class and En.Zaini explained the group assignment for us...Finally,assignment!I aim to get Distinction for this subject and he tell us we have to be 4 person in a group. I'm in group with other 3 sampatians while the other 4 are in a group :)
I can't wait to do this assignment and hopefully it will well lar and work it like what we planned~:P
That's all for now, do keep on to stalk my blog,more interesting stories are on the way...:P
Take care and goodbye V^^ 


No comments: