Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to HO MING HOW aka. my Daddy

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO YOU Daddy...

Today,go MV with Kar Li,Yuen Teng,Zi Hui 7 Birthday boy-Ming How...
Wake up at 8.30am and get ready...
Well,mum is going to pasar pagi,so I ask mum to fetch me go Kar Li's house
Because Kar Li's father is fetching us to MV.

Well, "slow-pok" YT suddenly sms me and ask me to wait her at the bus stop..
I wait there for almost 15 minutes and she's still haven't get a taxi...
so,have to wait her lor...after she reach,I call Kar Li and say we reach her house jor..
About 10.30am only we go MV.
Reach MV about 11am..
While waiting for Zi Hui,

We go GSC ticket counter to buy "Where Got Ghost" ticket..total RM55 and the time is 2.25pm ^^
Zi Hui reach here and we go to "Food Juction" to have breakfast...
Order a bowl of Kimchii-Ramen...
and is very spicy ar...
Later...when daddy is walking towards to us,i ask them don't see him...
Thought he see us...but he pass by...and walk to Cinema to meet us...
WE ARE BAD!!!

In the mean time while we call Ming How,YT & KL go "LIVING CABIN" to choose present...
After finish my B'fast,I also go LIVING CABIN to choose present to give MH.
3 of us(Me,KL and YT) buy 3 diffrent Frog present to him
Mine buy a Frog photo frame
Kar Li buy a Frog Mug and
Yuen Teng buy a Frog Key Chain...
Want to keep this as a secret but

dont know when he come down and see us holding the present...HAiz...~~~
The couple walk their own
and 3 of us walk together...shop by shop...MPH,Miss Whatever and others...
After we come out from MPH,we go Secret Recipe...just for a drink.
Take a lot of pictures...
Gosh,we take pictures until insane already....especially Moi...The most 38 one's..Paiseh~~
After Secret Recipe,time to watch movie...

We watch "Where got Ghost" -a Singapore film by Jake Neo.

Is a Horror-Comedy chinese movie..
3 in 1 tales
*Roadside Got Ghost
*Forest Got Ghost
*House Got Ghost

quite hillarious but scary too..especially the second story-"Forest Got Ghost"...for me lar...=^^=
The movie finish until 4.10pm
Well,Zi Hui have to go back by 5pm,so both couple go back 1st...
Kar Li father come to fetch us at 5 o clock too...and it was raining at the same time...
Phew...what a such day today....
Anyway..that's my story for today...
My english sucks..
Paiseh~~Hope u guys dont mind while reading it....

p/s:3 papers to go...
*Account
*Pend.Seni and
*Sivik
Hope I can do it ...and waiting for short-term relax day...
Peace^^

p/s: Pictures will upload in Facebook soon..











No comments: