Thursday, September 24, 2009

My holiday~~

FYI...
I went to Penang on 20 Sep - 23 Sep (Sunday until Wednesday)
It was great and relaxing...
Went some of the interesting places...
such as
Kek Lok Si temple,Fort Cornwallis,Penang Hill,Gurney Drive...(wanted to go some places,but father don't want...haiz~~)
And the food...OH My.~~~is DELICIOUS..........
Eat a lot...and now my weight already increase
have to exercise...
Took a lot of pictures too...
SNAP SNAP SNAP!!!
I will upload soon in Facebook...


I already watched G-FORCE in Gurney Plaza...
Well,this movie quite bored actually,
but i like those Guinea Pigs and other characters....
There are some funny parts ...and those cutting songs in the movie are actually Hot hitz like Just Dance,Beep and find out yourself...
I like the Theme song in this movie
JUMP- by Flo Rida featuring Nelly Furtado...

Just came back today....and very tired....
My next holiday schedule is

Thursday-Tuition
Friday- Tuition
Saturday-SMKBBSP Mooncake Festival
Sunday-Saxon Carnival day,Fashion Show and Mooncake Festival...

Hope is fun and enjoy...hehe^^
That's all for now....

P/s: Hope Sunday can see you there.... ~+一切随缘+~





No comments: